Windsocks available in digitally printed onto Polyflag fabric, or screen printed onto 100% Polyester Bunting fabric (screen printing recommended for large quantities only)
• Hemmed all around with a double row of stitching
• Finished with a polyester webbing
• Complete with rope, clip and ring
– 180 x 40 x 30cm
– 360 x 90 x 60cm
Custom sizes also available
• Full colour digital printing allows for vivid colours and detailed branding
• Screen printing is very cost effective for larger quantities
• Proudly shows off your company branding
• Suitable for outdoor use
• To be attached to an outdoor flag pole
File formats we can use:
• Corel Draw 13 or before (All fonts converted to vectors/curves)
• PDF (All fonts converted to vectors/curves)
• Adobe Illustrator
• File Formats: .eps ; .ai ; .cdr
(Per hour design fee of R250-00, ex VAT)
Cleaning & Care
• Hand wash at least once a month in luke warm water with a small amount of light detergent.
• High winds combined with rain will increase the wear & tear of your windsocks.
• Windsocks should be taken down in strong winds and adverse conditions.
• Windsocks are invisible in the dark and wear and tear continues, so if you want to enjoy your windsocks as long as possible take them down at sunset.
• Do not store your windsocks folded and wet. Hang the windsock neatly and evenly to prevent creases and mildew.